Vitamin D is essential for overall health and wellbeing. How does Vitamin D benefit the skin?
The direct benefits of Vitamin D in the skin are to: alleviate inflammation, improve cell turnover, protect against environmental oxidants, and nourish the skin barrier. These anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and anti-oxidant skin health benefits are essential for a more youthful-looking, radiant glow. Many of our customers say that Solaana MD has helped their sensitive skin conditions such as: melasma, eczema, psoriasis, acne, burns, rosacea and even keratosis pilaris (KP). However, if you suffer from any of these skin conditions, we recommend consulting with your Doctor. Our product is not meant to treat or cure any medically diagnosed skin condition.
What are the key ingredients found in Solaana MD Healthy Base Layer to nourish your whole family’s skin?
- Hydrates to transform dull, dry skin into radiant healthy-looking skin.
- Calms and soothes redness and irritation.
- Natural antioxidant to slow signs of aging and protect against environmental stressors.
- Fortifies the skin barrier to improve resilience for a soft, silky texture.
- Promotes cell growth and repair to restore younger looking skin.
- Ancient ‘super-herb’ brimming with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from cellular damage.
- Provides skin boosting Vitamin C and enhances the skin’s absorption of Vitamin D.
- Fragrant, magical herb with the ability to balance the skin’s natural oils. Rich in antioxidants like carnosol and carnosic acid to enhance the absorption of Vitamin D.
- Tones and tightens for more youthful appearing skin.
- Soothes and helps relieve inflammation and protects against environmental aggressors.
- Holds up to a thousand times its molecular weight in water!
- Penetrates the skin to help lock in moisture for deep, lasting hydration.
- Enhances skin tightness and texture for a smoother, more vibrant complexion.
- Time-honored herb well known for its skin brightening and hydrating effects.
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties for soothing the skin.
- Light, refreshing, aromatic scent.
- Moisturizing and soothing.
- Alleviates dry, irritated, itchy skin conditions.
- Contains nourishing fatty acids and antioxidants that help hydrate and protect the skin.
- Keeps skin soft, dewy, and moisturized for up to 24 hours.
- Has anti-aging properties (improves elasticity and collagen production) and supports healing.
Eucalyptus Leaf Oil
- Improves dry, flaky skin by increasing ceramides to help retain moisture.
- Antiseptic properties that support wound healing.
- Clarifying and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritated skin and protect against environmental damage.
- Rich in Vitamin C, brightens the skin to even out tone, minimize pores, and improve texture by supporting collagen production.
- Natural antioxidant and antiseptic properties to protect the skin from free radicals, prevent premature aging and help heal acne.
- Helps restore skin elasticity, and boosts circulation and cell growth for a more firm, taut, youthful-looking complexion.
- A potent moisturizer and humectant, meaning it attracts even more moisture!
- Helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors (e.g. pollution).
- Fortifies and strengthens the skin’s barrier for a revitalized complexion.
- Enhances the penetration of other ingredients deep into the skin for improved texture.
For a full list of ingredients click here.